Swinehearts Pork Tenderloin
|Easy||1 hour||Serves 12||
Featuring Swinehearts Chattahoochee Gold Sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 large carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 1 medium sweet or yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 2 small pork tenderloins (12 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Swinehearts Chattahoochee Gold Sauce (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine broth and oil in small bowl.
- Coat large shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of broth mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, onion and remaining broth mixture to pan.
- Toss to coat. Push vegetables to perimeter of pan.
- Place tenderloins in center of pan.
- Spread Swinehearts Chattahoochee Gold Sauce over tenderloins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and internal temperature of meat reaches 145 degrees.
- Transfer tenderloins to carving board; tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes.
- Carve tenderloins crosswise into 1/2 inch slices, serve with vegetable and any juices from pan.